Hi to all you scrapbookers, cooks, mums, and those of us who just like to collect recipes!! Don’t you just love all your Favorite Recipes! They comfort and impress, and never let you down! Well one thing I love as much as my faves is trying out new ones! So here is my idea for a Swap!
1. Make nine 4×6 recipe index cards, with your favorite all time recipe on them! I will do it Round Robin style of swap so you will receive 9 different recipe cards back!
2. Please use store-bought index cards or you may cut your own from cardstock! A great way to use up some of those scraps!!
3. Stamping and inking of edges is not required but would be fabulous! You may use pattern paper if you desire! Please also add just one embellishment to your cards either store-bought or handmade!!!
4. Digital or typed recipe cards are fine, but it would be lovely to have them in your own legible handwriting! A list of Ingredients and then the Method would be great!
5. You may select your own category, (eg Mains, Deserts, Cakes etc!) Make the cards that you are proud of to swap and you would love to receive from other swappers’
6. Can you please put your name on the back of them so we know who they are from and tell us where you got your recipe from(eg, grandmother, magazine, book website etc!!)
1. Seal your cards in a zip lock bag to protect them from the weather and put your name and address in with them in case they get separated from the envelope!
2. Post in an A5 Envelope with return envelope and stamps to cover cost home! Shouldn’t be any more than $1.20 both ways!
3. After I have received all the cards I will swap them and you will receive 9 recipe cards to add to your collection or add to your binders/books as I will be!
4. Overseas swappers are most welcome to join in as long as you realise you are paying the postage! 🙂
SIGN UP HERE BY LEAVING ME A COMMENT HERE OR EMAILING ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org UNTIL FRIDAY SEPTEMBER THE 9TH, THEN HAVE YOUR RECIPE CARDS MADE AND SENT TO ME BY FRIDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER SO I CAN SWAP THEM ALL AND RETURN THEM TO YOU!!!
I WILL KEEP AN UPDATED LIST OF SWAPPERS IN THE SIDE BAR AND IF I HAVE RECEIVED THEM ETC!!!
If you have any problems or not sure of the swapping process please let me know and we can work it out so the swap runs smoothly and I know what is happening with your cards etc!!!
ANYONE WHO HASN’T DONE A SWAP BEFORE IS MOST WELCOME TO JOIN IN AS YOU HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE!
I HOPE YOU WILL LOVE TO JOIN IN MY SWAP AND THE MORE THAT JOIN IN THE BETTER!! REMEMBER YOU ONLY NEED TO MAKE 9 CARDS!!!! IT IS JUST FOR FUN AND A GREAT WAY TO GET SOME NEW RECIPES INTO YOUR STASH!
This is just an example of how you might like to
make your cards!!
LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME GREAT NEW RECIPES TO TRY OUT ON MY FAMILY GIRLS!!!!
TFL 🙂 kERRI XX