Oh and by the way I didn’t win the bingo game Grr!! Congrats to Donna! 🙂
Our theme is “New Beginnings!” and for my challenge you have to create a layout about something you want to achieve in 2012, use at least 2 photos and journal!! So for me it was easy, besides my Nursing to complete my project 365!
This layout sits proudly as my first page of my 365 album!!
My journaling reads…..”This year in 2012 I have a few goals, but the one besides my Nursing is to complete my Project life 365. Scrap-booking a photo a day for a whole year seems like a big task, but I am defiantly up for it! I love taking photos of the ‘little things’ that we may otherwise miss. I hope to……..
1. Improve my photography skills.
2. Change the way I scrapbook.
3. See ordinary miracles everyday.
4. To improve my journaling and tell more of our story.
5. Get back to the basics and
6. See on a specific day what History we have created!!!
To create this layout I used all Stampin’ Up Products!!
Hop on over and check out all the other great DT challenge we have for you!!
TFL 🙂 Kerri x