Do you love scraping, and love a good challenge? Well if that is you then this is an opportunity for you! 🙂
Over at http://homeandscrapped.ning.com/ our lovely ‘boss lady’, Heather Waldron is looking for a couple of keen girls for our DT from Feb – May 2013!
It is not a hard job, but is very rewarding! We have a lovely supportive and friendly forum and Heather works hard to make it a great place for all our members! 🙂
I have just completed 4 months with Heather, and a couple of the girls and have a ball! It is so rewarding to create a challenge and to see how other scrapers interpret it! I have been a member for 3 years and it is a great place to just chat, learn and make new friends!!! 🙂 🙂 Even though I have only met a couple of girls IRL you feel like part of the family.:)
If you are interested, below is a list of duties for the position and how you need to apply! 🙂
I am looking for a new Creative Design Team for Home and Scrapped for the first half of 2013.
The H&S Creative Design Team will:
* liaise with me and the other team members about challenges
* design and create one challenge page per month
* design and create one challenge per Cyber Crop (every alternate month)
* participate fully in the forum discussions and challenges
* create at least one tutorial during their term of office
* get to know the community of members through the forum and the chat box
* promote Home and Scrapped in the wider scrapping community through their blog and other social networks
* just generally hang around Home enjoying life whenever possible 🙂
The team will be chosen by merit from members who are financial contributors to Home and Scrapped – one of the perks of being a contributing member.
Really, it’s not arduous and I would LOVE you to have a go – we all have something wonderful to contribute, whatever our style or experience. You can apply whether you are an old member or new, whether you’ve been on the DT before, whether you think you can manage or not. I will consider all appropriate applications.
So, if you think you can commit yourself for four easy and very pleasant months, please message me privately and I will send you a challenge to complete. If you want to have a go but aren’t yet a financial member, go become one, LOL! 😉 Get your expression of interest in asap, because the new term starts on Feb 1st and we all know how fast time flits by!
Good luck, looking forward to hearing from you
What could be more fun than hanging around with like-minded girls, scraping of course, making new friends and learning lots of new things! 🙂
If you wold like to apply hop on over, & join us!! 🙂
You really do feel like ‘you are At Home‘ 🙂
TFL 🙂 Kerri x