Maz Cairns gave us a scrap recipe to follow with lots of ingredients and it was a fun layout to put together!
Here’s the recipe if you would like to have a go at it yourself!
- More than 1 photo
- Please use the colour yellow in your LO
- Stitching (machine, hand or faux)
- A circle
- At least 1 brad or eyelet
- At least 1 piece of ribbon , lace, twine, twill or fabric
- Any (rubber) stamped image or word (anywhere)
- Hand written journalling
- A title with more than 1 word
- Have FUN!
These pics are of Cody getting sprung feeding Nitro and Willo some of his breakfast!! hehe!
I masked and stamped the stars, and stamped on the twill with Black Stazon ink! I used a sketch which made it all come together so easy’!!
Click on the image for a closer peek!